Colour your world with Pretty Ventura

Hi! I recently recieved a couple of items from Pretty Ventura and I have been really excited to share the items (in which I was kindly allowed to pick out) and review them since they have arrived as they're just so cute! They have a variety of printed personalised items on offer, including cushions, mugs, wall prints and phone cases.




Firstly, I picked out this Chanel watercolour flower print mug. I fell in love with it as I thought it was super cute and girly and was something in which I knew would look really nice here on my blog due to it's baby pink vibes. The quality of the mug itself is really nice and has a high gloss finish. I think these mugs would make the perfect little gift that is different, but can still be personal.



The other item I decided to choose was this smiling moon wall print. I think this one is the smallest print size and is pretty little, but would work well on a feature wall with lots of other prints. I went with this one because I thought it was different, but really cute. It has a matte finish and is smooth to the touch. I can't wait to find a frame for this in order to put it up on my wall!

Overall, I was really impressed with the quality of these items. I would really recommend checking their website out if you are looking for a cute, inexpensive gift that is personalised. You can choose from a whole range of different prints and designs for both the wall prints and mugs, which means that there is something for everyone!
What do you think of these? Have you heard of Pretty Ventura before?

Lots of love xoxo

Thank-You so much to Pretty Ventura for sending these out!

16 comments

  1. How cute is this mug?!! I collect mugs and this one would be a lovely addition to my collection!! xx

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the mugs from their site, including this one, are all so cute! I think it would be the perfect addition to your collection :) x

      Delete
  2. They look like such cute gifts! The moon poster would look so nice framed on a wall! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  3. I love the mug, it's so cute, I bet it would look all fancy if used to store makeup brushes too x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think of doing this! I think it would look amazing with some pretty brushes in x

      Delete
  4. This watercolor mug is something! Need to get one - personalized items are the best!

    Have a great week!
    Anna
    http://atlifestylecrossroads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And, Thank-You, Hope your week is good too :) x

      Delete
  5. Omg these are so cute!! I especially love that mug!


    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love it! Thanks for your comment! x

      Delete
  6. Yasss, obsessed with the mug - it's my whole aesthetic! x The moon is also adorable as a print - you picked some stunning things! I'm also in the process of doing something with them - I haven't picked my bits yet but the Chanel is tempting, I might go with that! Thanks so much for a lovely post!
    Marina Rosie x
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with both of these things too! I can't wait to see what you picked out and your review on them, so exciting! Thanks so much for your comment :) x

      Delete
  7. That is such a cute mug, I love it! xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Gemma! I agree, I love it :) x

      Delete
  8. I love that mug, so cute x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it?! Thanks for your comment Laura! x

      Delete